Rotary Conference in Madrid

Rotary Conference in Madrid
Some Randum Exchange Students

My Blog

Please Enjoy my blog.



If this is the first time you are visiting My Blog, this colum reads in reverse chronilogical order of posting. In simpler words, the next paragraph is the last posting I have made.



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Monday

Today I woke up around 7:30am, washed my face, got dressed, went down stairs to my fresh cut fruit (kiwi, banana, orange, and apple), cup of warm milk, and toast with strawberry jam. Yes, I eat a feist every morning which would probably explain my drastic weight gain.
Got to school and saw my friend. She had to go do something for the Orla (graduation) so I went with her because I didn´t feel like going to Philosophy straight away. They had to go count money, the principal saw me standing in the doorway and asks me, why are you watching, are you in 2nd bachillerato. I answered yes, shes like then you can help count this money. Didn´t even know I was foreign, woohoo aha
So I spend most of the class rolling money for our graduation.

Another funny story. I went to my favourite coffee shop with a few friends, order my usual expresso and hot chocolate. When I go to pay the man asks me if I am Italian, guess he could tell I wasn’t from Tenerife. I told him no I´m from Canada

Today I was typing Canadian while writing my status on facebook, well I must have officially converted because I wrote Canarian and didn´t even notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment