Rotary Conference in Madrid

Rotary Conference in Madrid
Some Randum Exchange Students

My Blog

Please Enjoy my blog.



If this is the first time you are visiting My Blog, this colum reads in reverse chronilogical order of posting. In simpler words, the next paragraph is the last posting I have made.



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TRAVELLING AWAITS ME!

This weekend I will be travelling to my 7th Canarian Island, or 6th that are big enough to be considered islands. It is the one the same longitud to La Palma, the one I was at for Semana Santa, it´s called El Hierro which is the second smallest canary island.
I am going with my rotary counsellor and his wife by boat, so i will probably get a little sea sick since it will be the longest I wil have been on a boat for. Im thinking like 6 hours, give or take 2.. Oh well, I have to see all the islands I can, after this weekend I will only be missing La Gomera! While Dana, the other exchange student has been to none XD

My travelling continues, after my excursion to El Hierro, on the 22nd of May I fly off to Barcelona to meet Danad the other exchange student from PEI and his family and friends. After a week there Dana and I will fly off to Porto, Portugal where we will stay for 3 days, then to London England where we will stay 5 days! I am sooo excited for London, I can hardly wait! After London we fly to my grandma´s house in Malaga till the 10th of June then take the train up to Seville where we catch out flight back to Tenerife. I cannot wait for this trip, Dana is currently on a cruise with his family, and has left me to plan all our activities. I have 11 days left and am in the same place I was a week ago.. guess I should really get on that eh!

ps. i give you permission to be jealous of my life! MUAHAHA
VIVA ESPAÑA!

No comments:

Post a Comment