Rotary Conference in Madrid

Rotary Conference in Madrid
Some Randum Exchange Students

My Blog

Please Enjoy my blog.



If this is the first time you are visiting My Blog, this colum reads in reverse chronilogical order of posting. In simpler words, the next paragraph is the last posting I have made.



Saturday, June 18, 2011

How i met my brother from my spanish mother

Got home from my too long of a trip on Friday at like 1:30 in the morning, everyone was sleeping, so i didn’t get to greet anymore till the morning. Woke up rather early the next morning and had a shower. I greet Diana in a towel, and Merci and her think it would be funny for us to meet each other as i get out of the shower. Thankfully she didn’t, we met when i was fully dressed.
Walk into the office room in Merci and Marcos´ bedroom and greet him with 2 kisses. I can officially say that all the Cabrera children tower over me by about a foot, including Diana the youngest and she is only 15. I am the runt of the family you could put it


I have been forgetting now that Daniel is home that he notices if i am wearing his clothes, before no one really noticed because there weren´t there´s, but now that he´s home i keep slipping up. I walk down to the the tv room, he´s on the computer. I´m sitting there a little on the couch when he looks at me and says, is that my shirt, yes or no i don’t know for sure. I respond, yes it´s your shirt. He responds, well i wasn´t sure i had a shirt of that colour but i guess so. Note: its bright yellow.
I tell him if he wants he can wear my clothes if he wants, even my bras and everything. He didn’t know how to respond, just laughs and says no no no! It was a joke, i laughed pretty hard.
All year Diana and Adrian would tease me and ask if that was Daniels, sometimes it was, sometimes it wasn´t. Usually it was because all my gym or exercise clothes are his. Don´t worry i only wear his shirts, i brought shorts and everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment