Rotary Conference in Madrid

Rotary Conference in Madrid
Some Randum Exchange Students

My Blog

Please Enjoy my blog.



If this is the first time you are visiting My Blog, this colum reads in reverse chronilogical order of posting. In simpler words, the next paragraph is the last posting I have made.



Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cake everywhere but in your mouth

Went to a surprise birthday party, which seems to be the typical thing to do here. I’ve been to so many surprise birthday parties. Anyways it was in my friend’s house in a big garage type thing in the country. We danced and chatted, then when we sang to the birthday boy, his best friend thought it would be funny to try and shove it in his face. Next thing you know, cake was planted on the ground and a full out cake fight began. There was cake in my hair, clothes, face, walls, floor, outside, EVERYWHERE! It was the first birthday party i went to where i got cake on me and it wasn’t my birthday. Yes my friends succeeded when they tried to shove cake in my face in past birthdays; also Moose Winooski´s doesn’t help either.

No comments:

Post a Comment