Rotary Conference in Madrid

Rotary Conference in Madrid
Some Randum Exchange Students

My Blog

Please Enjoy my blog.



If this is the first time you are visiting My Blog, this colum reads in reverse chronilogical order of posting. In simpler words, the next paragraph is the last posting I have made.



Sunday, April 3, 2011

MY SPANISH DREAM

Although this happened a long time ago, I just remembered it and thought it was a funny story. Anyways it occurred in some school gymnasium with my life-long friends Meghan T. Do note she knows zero Spanish. I was having a conversation with her and telling her a story of something all in Spanish. Then when I was finished my super long rant I realized, hey she probably didn’t understand any of that. When I first got here my dreams didn’t make any sense because my body didn’t know where they should take place or something. So they were all in really weird places that didn’t really make any remote sense or they just didn’t have a location. Usually it would be in Spain with people from Canada at first, but now its people from Spain in locations I don’t even know. I thought it was funny that I was talking to one of my best friends in Spanish in a gym on the bleachers, how weird is that..

No comments:

Post a Comment