Rotary Conference in Madrid

Rotary Conference in Madrid
Some Randum Exchange Students

My Blog

Please Enjoy my blog.



If this is the first time you are visiting My Blog, this colum reads in reverse chronilogical order of posting. In simpler words, the next paragraph is the last posting I have made.



Friday, April 15, 2011

En Español y Ingles

If you know spanish, you´ll be able to understand this. If not, I will do a translation beneath. If you want to practise your spanish, try reading the spanish part first then the bottom after :) good luck!
WOO HOOO ultima dia de clase antes semana santa. Ahora tengo una semana, pues nueve días para ir a la playa y sale con mis amigos! Que divertido, me encanta los vacaciones de España. Carnaval, una semana, semana santa, otro semana. Tenemos vacaciones siempre, es buenísima!
Pues, mañana me voy a una playa, se llama Weymar. Voy con Nerea, María y Hector (broccoli) en guagua! Estoy super emocionada porque me encanta la playa! Tambien, quiero conseguir morena porque todavía estoy muy blanca y vivo en una isla sub-tropical, y estoy llevando vaqueros y un suéter a escuela todavía… lo sé, el tiempo aquí es bipolar, de verdad!

El miércoles me voy en vacasiones con mi familia, falta Adrian porque necesita mirar el perro entonces queda en casa.  Vamos a La Palma, una de las siete Islas Canarias. Nunca fui allí entonces deseando que llegue! Ahora solo falta dos islas de los siete, el hierro, y la gomera. El principio de mi experiencia intercambio y antes que me comencé instituto en el viera, fui con Marcos y Merci a Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, La Gomera (demasiado pequeña, entonces no está considerada una de las siete islas) por un competición de natación. No participé porque en eso tiempo no podría nadar por mucho tiempo y nunca entrenar.  Por mi cumpleaños, fui a Gran Canaria, la isla muy grande isla a través La Laguna.  Y yo vivo en Tenerife, entonces igual a 5! Espero que puedo ir a todos pero veremos..
Mi presentación de Rotary es el 26 de abril, que significa que mi año es casi termine.. L no quiero volver a Canadá, me encanta Tenerife; mi familia, mis amigos, mi escuela, la playa, comida, todo!

Lo sé que la mayoría de las personas que leen mi blog no saben nada de español pero querría escribir en español porque está buena por practicar. Seguro que he hecho muchas faltas, pero de igual xd
Translation
WOO HOO last day of clases before semana santa. Now I have 1 week, well 9 days to go to the beach and go out with my friends! So much fun, I love all the Spanish vacations. One week for carnical, another for easter. We have vacations all the time!

Tomorrow Im going to the beach, called Weymar with my friends Nerea, Maria and hector by bus. I am very excited because I love the beach! Also, I want to get tanned because I am still very white and I live on a sub-tropical island and am still wearing jeans and a sweater to school. I know, the temperature here is bipolar.
On Wednesday Im going on vacation with my family, except Adrian because he needs to watch the dog so he is staying at home. We´re going to La Palma, one of the seven canary islands. Ive never been there so I am looking forward to it. Now I only have to go to two more islands, (El Hierro and La Gomera) of the seven and then ive seen them all! At the beginning of my exchange and before I started school in Viera y Clavijo I went with Marcos and Merci to Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, La Gomera(which is too small so it isn´t counted as one of the seven islands) for a swimming competition. I didn´t participate because at that time I couldn´t swim very far because I never trained. For my birthday, I went to gran Canaria, the big island thats across the ocean from La Laguna. And I live on Tenerife, so that iguals 5. I hope that I can go to all of the island, but we´ll see...
My Rotary presentation is on the 25th of April, that means that my year is almost finished L I don’t want to go back to Canada. I love Tenerife; my family, my friends, my school, the beach, food, everything!
I know that most of the people that read my blog don´t know any Spanish but I wanted to write in Spanish because its good practise. I am sure I have made a lot of mistakes, but oh well xd

No comments:

Post a Comment